Match Thread | B. Dortmund vs Man City (14/04/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only need 1 goal

Dortmund giving 100%...

Survey their concentration will slip

Had enough chances...if only we could FUCKING TAKE EM

The only thing I would like to see is early subs if things aren’t working in the second half, not waiting until the 75 min mark.

Plenty of time left yet and we are playing well since the goal.

As much as I hate to say it, we need to start accepting that fact that we might get knocked out tonite.

Dortmund have a plan and its working. Score early and defend all 11. Its going to be very difficult to break them and I am worried about the leaks we have in midfield. Dortmund could have gone up 2 or 3. Dahoud is always given alot of space!

Oh and one last thing, if we got out tonite, this is not on Pep, it will be because we are still scared of progressing beyond the QF! Nerves of the players.

Bit sameish imo.

Definitely need a proper striker on and to get Kev into midfield where he should be.

Other than that theres no need to panic.

As it stands we only need to score once and we're through.

Even if they score a 2nd we only need to score once to take it to extra time.

Get Jesus on and I'm convinced we'll score.

Rodri the weak link again. Other than him, we've been good here. This is the champions league quarter final not the carabao Cup 3rd round, we're not going to twat anybody unless they're atrocious.

We've been dominant and the better side, unfortunate numerous times and they've scored a good goal in the few chances they've had.

The longer we carry on like this, the more tired they get, the more chances we should be able to fashion as long as we keep up the tempo.

Jesus has to be comig on if there's no chance in the scoreline after an hour and perhaps even consider getting Rodri off and sticking gundogan deeper as time runs out.

This isn't lyon, We're playing well here, no need to panic just need to keep at it.
Mahrez has been wank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.