Match Thread | B. Dortmund vs Man City (14/04/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
God i hope im wrong please..but i predict another half with missing chances, 1 or 2 balls hiting the bar and one disalowed goal in last minute after Pep players and us celebrated wildly! Please hope someone quote me in the final to rant me
Time for Pep to earn his corn and sort it out. Right side needs to step up or be changed. Could do with Fern in to replace Rodri who's been marked out of the game

Gotta take Zinchenko off, he's been decent but we just need to go all out for it

Breaking news Bellingham has single handedly found a cure for cancer , the covid vacs were invented by him , he also at halftime will invent a fuel that will revolutionise the combustion engine, and will take god like status away from sir Marcus Rashford .

Plenty of time and we're capable of scoring, so I'm not flapping, but realistically I don't see how we score short of a penalty or corner goal. They've got 8-9 behind the ball every time we push forward so there's no space throughout the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.