Match Thread | B. Dortmund vs Man City (14/04/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are blowing out of their arses, Bellingham walked off saying fuck me and blowing his cheeks out. Another 15 mins and they will be shot, just got to keep going and it will come, come on blues!!

In fairness I think we have reacted well and we’re unlucky not to equalise.
Gundogan looks really up for it.
The longer it is 1-0 the more nervous they will be that one goal for them will put them out.

If they catch us on the break while we’re going for goal, we’ll 2-0 isn’t much different for us really. We still need a goal.

They are defending well but are getting pushed further and further into their own box. If the second half stays that way they will need to be very lucky to keep us out for another 45 minutes.

I’ve not given up.
That’s the spirit mate.. I’ll have one in my beer ;)

The Mahrez chance sums us up when not taking chances. Occasionally you just need to put your foot through it and when you do that, and someone is on the line, the chances are it’ll still go in. For some reason we have to slap at every chance we get these days.

I think rather than occasionally you always need to put your foot through it. So many of our shots are too weak. Need someone with anger that smashes every fucking shot with intent to burst the net or the keeper’s nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.