Match Thread | B. M'Gladbach vs Man City (24/02/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, because I go with Pep over the wankers every time and Walker’s looked sharp and bailed us out the one time they got through thanks to his pace.

It’s almost like Pep knows more than the wankers. Weird I know, but you should try my world, otherwise known as the real world. Wanker world is shit.

Ah well, be a strange forum if you can't express an opinion, also probably pointless.

Fancy liking Cancelo as a right-back first and foremost, I mean it is the most outlandish thing I have read since somebody wanted Petrov as left-back.

You may be better served in the Jesus thread, later on, it looks like it may be busy in there.

Hate it when people pronounce it like that. That fat prick United fan (“might as well be Cel’ic”) says it like that n’all. Does me swede in.

It’s got an ‘r’ in it... GuaRdiola!

Where's this second goal coming from? I reckon a BMG own goal!! Our front players won't get it and please don't let us get a penalty - unless Ederson takes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.