Match Thread | Bournemouth vs Man City (25/08/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were miles better vs Spurs. 30 shots we had last week.

We had 5 today. And they also had a sitter what they missed could be easily 2-2 by now.

Lat season in this same away fixture we had 23-0 in terms of shooting stat. Now in first half its 5-5.

We need to up the tempo and do something.

Dont get why Bernardo and Sterling are so out wide especially Bernardo, we should use Zinchenko and Walker to do more attacking and them pulling their defence wide.

Cancelo could do that he should get his debut for around 30 minutes today, Walker is on a yellow anyway and not very good today.

Agree, however Gundogan becomes the whipping boy far too much, Kev has been dreadful so shouldn’t be immune from criticism... it’s an easy fix, as you say!

Ake was pretty much owning Kev at the start of the match and I wonder if he got into his head. Have to credit Howe's tactical decisions there.

Maybe not just the attack minded manager some assume, eh? I think he's underrated.

What really winds me up is that he hides when our central defenders have the ball, always leaves an opposition player between him and ball.
Think it’s due to where he’s been asked to play. Wider than the usual middle DM. Which has meant player in between each CD and whoever drops to collect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.