Match Thread | Brentford vs Man City (29/12/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd love for all the stats nerds to explain to me, an idiot, in simple terms, what jack actually does that helps the team, for instance tonight

Not sure why Grealish is coming in for so much stick, he's playing a tough role tonight and whilst not lighting up the stadium he's not really done much wrong.
Foden on a different level to most others as ever.
Was always going to be a tough fixture tonight so any performance that results in the 3 points will do me.
Because a lot of posters on this forum planted their flag on him weeks ago and can't be seen to budge. Just like they did with Gundogan for three (fucking) years until he started scoring week in week out last season.

Need Phil in the middle.. he's far too good to be shoehorned to a wing.

Get the 3pts have a whip round for the ground staff as they must of been layed off . And get out of the Fooking place . Surprised by Brentford for these tactics. Treating this like a 3rd tie .

Grealish's strengths are ball carrying and passing. Playing him as our furthest forward player is pointless. He's no striker and even if he was, we're not playing the balls into him. I'd swap his position with Phil and let him drop a little deeper, see how that goes early in the second half.

To be fair to grealish I have no idea what positionhje is playing in, wide left? Inside left? Deep lying? Upfront?

And I don't think he does either.

Going from one role at villa to the multi roles Pep can put you in seems to have him lost at times.

Gabby though has been poor and the whole teams levels are below par for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.