Match Thread | Burnley vs Man City (28/04/19)

Slightly nervy start but it looks like we are starting to settle now. Come on boys let’s do this.

To all us flappers. Let's face it. We ain't gonna stop flapping until the title is in the bag. We'll still be flapping against Leicester and Brighton if it goes to the last game. Today is worrying on their current form and momentum. They'll have tons of belief. Expecting a tough one today. Hope the lads prove me very wrong.

We have to move the ball forward quicker when they try and press us up the pitch. They’re no mugs and will just retire into their own half into a 4-4-2.

Only think that makes me nervous is this weird media campaign to help Liverpool win the league. Brainwashing propaganda at ever turn
Agree. Every game we play is "insert opposition: to determine the PL title where i cannot ever see the same coverage of Liverpool opposition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.