Match Thread | Burton vs Man City (23/01/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a prospect Garcia is, best player on the pitch by a country mile.

He reads the game so well and will be interested to see how he physically develops in the next couple years.

Could even see him becoming a top holding Midfielder, such is his technique and reading of the game.

De Bruyne is so unfit, his passing has been generally sloppy again, as it was against Huddersfield.

Such is the standard of the opponent, it does show up where some of our fringe are still lacking top quality. Zinchenko and Delph have been very poor.

But he only needs one and it's a corker! Glad to see Mahrez passing on this occasion rather than shooting!

Stop fucking whinging ,10 -0 up get to see some of the kids and we are in a cup final already ,senior players are in there to get games into their legs ,what the fuck do people expect ,city fans used to be salt of the earth but on bluemoon they are like fucking whinging old women
Yep. So many big games coming up after this one. No injuries is all I ask now.

I think he's been pretty poor except for that pass that lead to our first goal.

First teamers have pretty much continued in the manner of the Huddersfield game with sloppy passing and not a lot of movement (again except for the goal). The younger players have done well enough, especially Garcia.

I think they have been fine for the most part, in very tricky conditions, with two kids playing centre back in a completely scratch back 4.

I would have expected a decent lower league team to score a few v that tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.