Match Thread; City v Liverpool

Re: tactics for liverpool...

I predict that you're predictions will be completely wrong.

tactics for liverpool...

I think he knows that this game is just as important as the semi to the board.

He'll play full strength. I believe he'll drop Johnson and pick Barry and go back to the 4-2-3-1 but i hope he doesn't.

He'll play a full strength team. After this fixture the players have four days to recuperate and focus on Wembley. You will not be hearing any of them complaining about fatigue this week! Arsenal and Chelsea both know that we are breathing down their necks. What odds would I get for a Manchester 1st and 2nd in the PL?

Two full backs.

Three midfielders.

And five forwards.

If it's good enough for Barnstoneworth, it's good enough for us...

crizack said:
it's a must win (as are all the remaining games), i just cant see him fielding a strong side with the semi coming up. I think the players he will rest will be yaya, de jong, tevez and kompany. Although i think he'll want to play boyata in the semi so i can see him testing him at liverpool aswell.

I can see mancini playing very defensive and so will be looking for a draw at all costs. A draw at anfield will be good either way. I can see him playing dzeko on his own with balotelli coming on for the last ten minutes.

I can see him playing milner from the start then johnson coming on in the 70th And i can stand viera, i just dont think his experience of high pressure games will be suitable to field him rather than his fitness for the semi, so will expect him to definately play on monday. Let's just pray that Blackpool can get a draw or beat arsenal because i can see chelsea wigan being around 7-0.

What are your predictions?

Mancini will play the strongest side because this game is more important to the club's future than the Wembley one. If we win at Anfield we will move further away from spurs - and thats what matters. WE HAVE TO GET IN THE TOP 4.................<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:03 pm --<br /><br />
Soulboy said:
Two full backs.

Three midfielders.

And five forwards.

If it's good enough for Barnstoneworth, it's good enough for us...

Haggerty R, Haggerty F, Thompson, Carrick, Dewhirst, Noble (scored twice with his head in the last ten mins)......................just dont let it be 8 bloody 1 is all!

We have to go there thinking about raping and ripping their defence apart. They got Johnson, Agger, Kelly out. And probly Gerrard.

Their defence is going to be weak and we have to take advantage. They will probly field a few youngsters in the defence or the greek (who is an awful defender).

AJ must start. He raped Liverpool defence at Eastlands. He can do it now too! And with Silvas and Tevez help!

Let's go and win the shit!

ono said:
He must play Jo. Will totally throw them.

Sure will - they'll have been expecting us to field 11 footballers. Not 10 and a chap better suited to presenting 'play away' on CBBC.................Just when Id forgotten about those dark days and been thinking positive. (its still a black mark against Mancini's credibility that he thought the guy could actually play).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.