Match Thread: City vs Arsenal

Andouble said:
Jo starting, AJ on bench.

23w704x.jpg

Andouble said:
WHY DIDNT WE BUY DZEKO A DAY EARLIER, THE BOARD, CHAIRMEN, OWNERS ALL OUT!

Jo to score the opener
***In my best gooner fan immitation***

Tbh, the offices just opened yesterday, and there was no way he could have been integrated in such a short while :-)

thomasobDK said:
I would like to know why he has chosen Jo over AJ. There must be a reason... Good in training the last few days, better defensive work against dangerous Arsenal wingers? There must be something there i can't see, but i trust Mancini.
NOTE: Not that i wont woman over the move if we lose! :-)

Jo is half decent in the air.

thomasobDK said:
I would like to know why he has chosen Jo over AJ. There must be a reason... Good in training the last few days, better defensive work against dangerous Arsenal wingers? There must be something there i can't see, but i trust Mancini.

by all accounts from the training reports, jos been impressive in training all season, i think we're starting to see some of that quality come through

dref619 said:
thomasobDK said:

by all accounts from the training reports, jos been impressive in training all season, i think we're starting to see some of that quality come through
Better defensive worker. Better in the air, and a better team player (i.e. a better reader and passer of the ball). AJ is like Walcott, his individual brilliance is his biggest strenght.

Hopefully this will be Jo's last start for a very very long time.

I do understand why! we need someone who can make an impact from the bench in second half. And no one is better than AJ.

Jo's played ok when given his chance this season so not that big a risk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.