Match Thread: City vs Arsenal

One thing is certain it wont be Jo's fault if we concede goals.

His all round play this year has been ok. Lets just hope that if a chance comes along he is wearing his european boots!

AJ can come on if needed.

Personally I think Lescott is more unlucky than AJ. One goal conceded in three games and he gets dropped for Toure

thomasobDK said:
I would like to know why he has chosen Jo over AJ. There must be a reason... Good in training the last few days, better defensive work against dangerous Arsenal wingers? There must be something there i can't see, but i trust Mancini.
NOTE: Not that i wont woman over the move if we lose! :-)

Jo always does the job asked of him AJ was poor in 2nd half against Blackpool Remember Roberto selects the team to do a job, remember Jo against Fulham he won a fair percentages of the balls played up to him AJ won never do that and we must not give the ball away cheaply tonight

Jo is in there so that Hart has someone to distribute the ball to. Nevertheless AJ must be wondering what he has to do to get a game when he's sat in favor of Jo and Milner, neither of whom have produced like AJ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.