Match Thread: City vs Arsenal

Effin' amateurs at the pub have lost the code for the sat box, so it's down to you guys and the Guardian's minute-by-minute to keep me posted. Grr.

Arsenal closing us down very well so far, and we all know their passing ability.
Any decent streams lads? No software please.

Theo555 said:
spiritofMVF said:
are you telling me he deserves a place ahead of Johnston, the guys done nothing. He is being played as a winger, which he is definatley not. I expressed an opion and you came back with an insult mate, so fucking live with it clown

Ha ha ha - I would prefer Johnson by a mile - but how can you slate jo - Mancini picked him and Jo is doing alright tonight surely you can see that ?
Clown?? I would only tell you to grow up a little bit - city fans like you give our club a bad name

go away you dickhead, just another happy clapper, trying to slate somebody for having a different opinion. just keep smiling, even when he dosnt put out his best side. its city fans like you who will settle for anything that are the problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.