Match thread, how do you do it?

Odd socks

Dipped into the match thread last night while watching the game on TV, have followed it at work many times so get the ups and downs of it.
I'm amazed how you manage to watch/read/type at such speed, if I looked at the TV I would be a page behind in no time, old I may be but there must be a talent for it.
After a couple of minutes I came off it and got back to watching the match, far less stressful, not what was written but I couldn't keep up.
Don't stop mind it's a lifeline when I'm working 5 minutes in front of the BBC.

match thread? what's that??

obviously i am one of those watching the game ... be it being there in person or on tv ... and i guess there'd be many more like me?

Easy but then i'm a woman

I watch our games lying down,computer in the same eyeline as the tv,type without needing to look away much

I watch games on my own so it's good to be able to join in,people take it far too seriously,one poster reads all the posts so he can post yawn or lol,i would say it's harder to do that than watch the game

Easy but then i'm a woman

I watch our games lying down,computer in the same eyeline as the tv,type without needing to look away much

I watch games on my own so it's good to be able to join in,people take it far too seriously,one poster reads all the posts so he can post yawn or lol,i would say it's harder to do that than watch the game
Yawn

Lol

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.