Match Thread | Hull Vs Man City (15/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A win here now would be fucking huge. We needed one anyway but it will take on a new significance now if we pull it off.

we need another goal! Hull's chances will come against 10 men.

i dont agree with playing no striker, it compacts us too much and concentrates the game on the half way line, we need Hull stretched more and their centre halves concentrating on a man up with them. Id swap Dzeko for Negredo though.

jimharri said:
Vinnie's red card;

<a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/Mb09umrdh3l" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vine.co/v/Mb09umrdh3l</a>
It was more of a foul on Kompany without a shadow of a doubt, you can tell because Vinny's dragged down and he tries to stay on his feet, whereas Jelavic dives down like a ****

Would keep things as it is atm, done well since the red card, but Nasri needs to get involved a lot more than he is. Possibly bring Milner on for Nasri and Negredo for Dzeko so that we have everyone putting a shift in defensively. We have something to hold on to now, its not all about scoring 3/4.

Damien10 said:
I say it again. Take Dzeko of and stick Milner or Navas on. The aim now should be to keep the ball. Dzeko is basically defending for Hull, he's no use in this game.

Agree. Definitely bench Edin as he contibuted zero to the team.

Why people are asking for Negredo I do not know, don't get me wrong it's an improvement to Dzeko but a goal is not the important thing here. The most important thing here keeping possession, at least to me it is. That's how this game could be won.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Edin needs to realise its not the Edin Dzeko show out there, it's Man City chasing the title and therefore everyone has to put in a real shift.

The Edin Dzecko show?
I've seen more of Malaysia flight MH370 than him.

Silva's showing his usual great workrate. Gameplan has changed with sending off. We're not out of the woods by any means, but got to be fairly pleased getting to 45 with a goal lead.

LoveCity said:
Dzeko needs hauling off, IMO. We need to fight here and he has lost 89% of his headed duels, mostly with Curtis Davies (who is having a great season).

I agree. Speed and mobility will be the key to winning this. Edin off, Jesus on and let's see the defensive mids protecting the back and the 3 attacking mids breaking as a unit a la the 3rd vs Sunderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.