Match Thread | Leicester vs Man City (11/09/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are playing very well - remember this is one of the teams who hope to be in the top 4 playing at home and we've looked so much better. They are defending so deep but if we keep shifting the ball quickly we will definitely score. Look very balanced with Jack and Jesus wide and Bernardo is everywhere. Of course we always have one or four world beaters on the bench to bring on as they get tired. Impressive first half just lacking a couple of goals. As others have said they are just hoping to get us down to 10 with their feigning injuries.

I thought the Rodri one was definitely a yellow (as much as I disagree with it, some players were sent off last season for connecting with an opponent after a follow through)
I thought the Laporte one was never a yellow in a million years.
I’m old school, if you come charging in and get hit by the follow-through it’s because you were late. If the rule is now applied like that everywhere then I suppose I won’t mind. It might even be funny if a United player gets sent off as a result of it, but I won’t hold my breath waiting for it to happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.