Match Thread | Leicester vs Man City (26/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernandinho missing is the thing. He does the work of four men. Delph is the only one even slightly suited to replacing him.

I think Pep dropped a bollock by not picking Silva. We could really use his ball retention.

Did danilo overrun the ball in the run up to their goal? Looked like he was taken out to me, and ref waved play on?

Regardless, that isn't obscuring our glaring full back issues. Always going to be vulnerable to a diagonal ball unless we cut the cross out earlier or play better headers of the ball at full back.

Could go either way this. We should score again but it literally is turning into how many we can put away vs how many we give away, every game.

Also worrying is were not having the vast majority of play as usual, forcing them to run around and tire.

C'mon blues, get at the races and we'll take all 3 today.

When we spent a small fortune on full backs I didn’t realise it was for one season. Delph is all over the fucking show and Danilo not much better. What is the point in full backs who don’t attack and don’t defend? All they can currently do is pick the ball up 10 yards in front of the defence and play 2 yard sideways/backwards passes. Added to this we’ve got Gundogan the friendly fucking ghost playing CDM, who shits out of every challenge and disappears at every opportunity.

Delph caught out for the goal, what a surprise. I know he's not a defender but the reason he's played there is because he's not good enough for Cardiff's midfield let alone ours. Get rid as soon as we get a leftback.
He was good enough for England's midfield and played well.

No Fernandinho no City.

And the same re David to a slightly lesser degree.

Need to get Dave on ASAP. Gain some control.

This could go either way.

We need to find something from somewhere to ensure we get 3 points.
Totally agree. Fern and Silva our most important players along with Ederson. If we don’t sort out an alternative to fern in January then every chance we finish the season potless or with just the league cup. Get someone in and could change things dramatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.