Match Thread | Leicester vs Man City (26/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I'd say this but Fernandinio is MORE important than David Silva. We're really missing him!

A good bit of the woeful play this last number of weeks stems from simple complacency over winning the league last season,it always rears it’s head,obviously retaining the league is extremely hard as it hasn’t been done now for about 10 years,but the desire and drive and shear will,have ebbed away slowly,the palace game was a shock,but we didn’t really start playing second half in that game till kdb’s goal late on why was that ..

Leicester made a tactical change about mid way through the half. Now seem to be doubling up on our wingers like palace did.

If Mahrez comes on we might as well just go out with 9.
Gundogan is a ghost. There’s no control or creativity, it’s absolutely comical.
If Mendy can’t get fit, get rid of him, it’s like having a broken down Porsche sat in the garage, while you walk to work everyday.
Either we buy big in transfer window or we will be luck to hold on to a top four place.

Complete lack of hunger to track back and tackle, too passive and passing is to slow and laboured. Lots of possession as usual but no end product most of the time and defensively all over the place

Unlike some posters, I'm happy - it turns out that the pears I bought last week are just about ripe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.