Match Thread | Leicester vs Man City (26/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will today be the modern equivalent of that game against Stoke (on boxing day, I think) back in 1998/99? Come from behind to grab a vital win and kickstart the season.

And yes; I know that (somehow) we're not behind today.

We need accurate crosses and we have to cease counter attack opportunities to unlock their defence.

Terrible half that, we need a win, spuds and dippers both winning, if we don't win today I think the gap will get to big for us to claw back

Dean is total tw*t I was sat there waiting for the free kick for the foul on Danilo but as soon as it wasn’t given within a few seconds I knew we would concede. Which is partly due to our current protection issues but still... that idiot does his job correctly, which he should do as it was 2ft in front of him and I don’t feel the way I do now.

Delph has obviously been poor but the elephant in the room is the 100m2 that Fernandinho would usually single handedly cover.

All our issues in this and the Palace game have been from the areas where Fern would sniff out problems.... he’s our most important player, more so than Spanish Dave, Kev or Eddie and he’s the one that need replacing so effectively we need to find two of him... tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.