Match Thread | Leicester vs Man City (26/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mahrez comes on we might as well just go out with 9.
Gundogan is a ghost. There’s no control or creativity, it’s absolutely comical.
If Mendy can’t get fit, get rid of him, it’s like having a broken down Porsche sat in the garage, while you walk to work everyday.
Either we buy big in transfer window or we will be luck to hold on to a top four place.
Fuck me you are one happy clapper

Too many big injuries at the same time at the wrong time. Aguero, KDB, Silva, Fernandinho is too much and Delph having to play so many games when he's costing us a goal a game is really frustrating. We're not bad all of a sudden we're just totally out of sync as any team would be after these injuries and with Danilo and Delph at full back.

Everything from last season seems to be disappearing, the intricate one twos, the options for a player on the ball, the overlaps. This reminds me of Peps first season, we definetly miss Fern breaking play up and Silva with his pin point slide rule passes, however the urgency and decisiveness e.g. Sane should have shot rather than scored seems to have gone. Is there an arrogance about them in thinking they can just turn up and win, well Pep needs to sort that out rapidly, Spurs are on our tails and Liverpool pulling away, I certainly don’t want to pin hopes on a champions league victory.

Defence has been trash recently and we should be going with something like a 4-2-3-1(especially as we don't have Dinho). Sacrifice B.Silva for someone more defensive and move Kev further up.

Leicester have dealt with us very well. That Ricardo has been doing what Fern does for us. Hopefully we can turn it around and get that vital goal because 6 points will hard to make up. Sterling has been our worst performer so far just behind Delph. Come on City let’s do these!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.