Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City (03/10/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best half of football at Anfield I can reminder, soooo frustrating we're not a couple up.

KDB is getting picked on reputation at the moment.

We are humiliating them but as usual hard not to consider the likelihood of ruing the missed chances on a set piece or counter attack.

Wonder what Klopp will do about Foden on the left with Milner.

That might open up something else however, unless he makes a substitution which I’d gather he’d prefer not to make now.

Fantastic 1st half. One thing I’d change would be swap Kev and grealish. Or dare I say it take Kev off. Brilliant from pep and especially cancelo that half

We don’t even need to buy a striker at this rate. Just get anyone in on a free and we’ll see results.

We've hammered them in that first half. Some of you moaners are so unfuckingrateful for how well we are actually playing. Totally nullified them, at their own ground, with their own fans.

Masterclass.

We were just as good against Chelsea and for large parts of the PSG game but only have 1 goal to show for it in 2 and a half matches.

Nothing wrong with pointing out how wasteful we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.