Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City Charity Shield (04/08/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We started really well, but the game has become scrappy after the goal. We’re playing much better than them but, as usual, they pose a threat on the counter. We should probably have another goal or two.

Their main threat is coming down our left side, with Zinchenko struggling initially to deal with Salah. We’ve dealt with those attacks much better though towards the end of the half.

Atkinson is showing his usual blatant bias.

Very good first half for me. Both teams look tired.

Should be 4 up.

Sterling, Rodri very good.

Kev rusty would put Foden on for him. No need to rush him.

Need more from Jesus & this is a big worry for me this season. I like him but he goes very quiet we need another striker.
Agree with everything but the bold bit, as all evidence conflicts this analysis.

Well good first half controlled the game from the first min probably should be 2 up,Rodri looks good. As for the ref just like last season giving us nothing while they foul away,also the De Bruyne through ball where he was just offside the official is meant to keep flag down if he goes through and scores it’s checked with var load of bollocks it’s gonna be ..

For my money Rodri has been excellent so far. Incisive passing. Really disciplined in his role.

Fantastic on the ball & intercepting but positionally risky at times imo. Had to be bailed out by KDB, Sterling & Bernardo a few times ala Gundogan rather than dropping off ala Fernandinho.

He's going to be a great asset though & will just get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.