Match Thread | Liverpool vs Manchester City (07/10/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Other clubs have subscribers, we have insiders."

Did they think that through?
75Gk47

He's doing exactly what a lot of us asked him to do last time. And it's worked so far. We now just need to take them as the game goes on. In theory, we'll become stronger the longer the game goes on, but they're not quite as gung ho as they were last season, so I don't know how tired they'll be. They haven't done much going forward, but they've been pretty impressive positionally and defensively.

Not a bad half but Pool look spent and I think its a great chance to win here.

Wingers to need to offer a threat as they have created very little. Hope we be a little bit more offensive second half as we have been very cautious in posesssion. Lets get through the first 15 and then crank up the pressure.

Neither is Sergio. Does fuck all at Anfield. I would get Jesus on with Sane.

If we only get one chance though, do you want it falling to Jesus or Sergio? I imagine Pep will make the change in about 15-20 minutes because of Aguero's injury, but I'm not sure I trust Jesus to get the goal.

They slowed after 15 their press dropped 15-20 yards, all of a sudden ferdi can get the silvas on the ball, need them to link up with the front 3 now but their defence has dropped deeper. Aguero trying hard but no space yet and the wide men disappointing

happy with that.first 10 thought we were fucked after that well played city. highlight for me Mendy taking throw ins haha Scousers in a rage .keep it up city the dippers look lost.

I would have taken a draw before the game but Liverpool are there for the taking.

Laporte has been our stand out player, whilst our attacking three all need to do more. Mendy and Fernandinho worry me sometimes when in possession.

I’d like to see Sane brought on but our left side would be dangerously exposed.

I’ll happily take quiet and uneventful against this lot. Their front three have been invisible so far. Let’s just keep this up and then hit them with a sucker punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.