Match Thread | Man City vs Arsenal (17/10/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to Arteta. He’s making a silk purse out of a sow’s ear in hardly any time. We’re not going to get too many chances so can’t spurn those that come along.
Odd that we look weaker in the area with two right backs and Mahrez, yet a makeshift left back and Foden look more solid.

Ake is a solid defender and Foden will hassle and press. Plus track back. Not the same on the right.

He's been our best attacking player. Two one-on-one with the keeper, one leading to the goal.

Seriously fucked off now with this bastard double act Tyler/Neville. Im up in Fife Scotland watching this and hearing the hatred stats against us time n time again in the first 45 minutes. Can anyone of us mooners start a petition to get these cunts to wind it back again. Its surely slander at the least. Pre picked black marks against our club just rolled out time and time again by the baggy eyed **** while we,re all trying to watch the game.AARRRGGGHHH fuckin fumin

It took me the better half of this half to get some idea the formation we play, I think it is very smart from Pep cosidering the Arteta/City factor. Even with Aguero it was like false nine. Good to see we didn't have a massive fall after going one nil up. Cancelo was not very good, never seen him being all over the place. I would like to see Gundogan coming on for a better control and Bernardo is wasted coming all way back for the ball. They seem only capable scoring from our mistakes and weird second balls. But Cancelo has been a real disappointment so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.