Match Thread | Man City vs B. Dortmund (06/04/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky on the disallowed goal, but we are due a bit of luck in this competition, but I thought we were ok against a dangerous team. We've looked more likely to score the second, and have controlled large parts. Lots of flapping here, which is to be expected, but if we get a second or finish this 1-0 all the talk will be that it was a mature CL performance.

Its a foul. You can't challenge studs up in Europe. Its ALWAYS a foul AND a booking if you make contact.
Fucking Salah, Martial and Rushford have all gone down and got penalties for less contact than a backheel on the knee. No it wasn't a high boot but there was a flick out and decent contact on Rodris knee. Its a pen.

Well, Dortmund well organised, work hard and have the ability to male us pay. Sort of like Leicester or Brighton.
But overall, their only threat has come from stupid, casual, needless fucking mistakes from us.

I'm fucking sick of this lax attitude at the crunch.
That said, we have ridden our luck, generally controlled the game and shown that there are chances to be had.
So, keep on with this but cut out the casual lapses in concentration.

Bit sloppy today, look a bit wearying of haaland imo it's making them nervous, need to settle down, get another goal will settle them down if we get an early goal could see 3/4 nil, but we need to sharpen our passing

Refs having a nightmare so far, we have been extremely lucky. I would be surprised if they get the descions I'm the 2nd half, once he realises how bad he has been

Love how the numerous decisions that go against us never get mentioned, yet the one that goes in our favour means we are paying the ref. We don't half get under people's skin for an irrelevant club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.