Match Thread | Man City vs Barnsley (31/07/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, I don't think Aké sees himself that way, rightly or wrongly. At least in the long term. He's got a great attitude.

He'll believe he can get in the team eventually, and although I'm not sure it'll happen it's not farfetched. We all know how good he CAN be.
The modern game is a lot different in this regard, more a squad than a 1st team, this is why the players make a big deal of the Champs league, if you're in that then that is the old-fashioned 1st team accolade.

Stones, Dias, Laporte, Ake in that order for me but Laporte needs to pull his socks up imo he has been on a downward trend since that injury 2 seasons back.

From the first defender on the team sheet to 3rd choice really.

The modern game is a lot different in this regard, more a squad than a 1st team, this is why the players make a big deal of the Champs league, if you're in that then that is the old-fashioned 1st team accolade.

Stones, Dias, Laporte, Ake in that order for me but Laporte needs to pull his socks up imo he has been on a downward trend since that injury 2 seasons back.

From the first defender on the team sheet to 3rd choice really.
Well Stones has shown us anything can happen!

Also agree with Stones above Dias, but that's for another thread.

Couldn’t watch this.
In Wales for a few days so signed up to City+ and took laptop with Mobile broadband dongle ,
Check, happy days, good to go.
Would it work?
Would it fuck!
Why I was stupid enough to think this app would ever be of any use is a mystery!

Couldn’t watch this.
In Wales for a few days so signed up to City+ and took laptop with Mobile broadband dongle ,
Check, happy days, good to go.
Would it work?
Would it fuck!
Why I was stupid enough to think this app would ever be of any use is a mystery!
It's worked great on the firestick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.