Match Thread | Man City vs Blackpool (03/08/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CITY+ is wank. Had to restart the app and it lost the connection to the service so i have to input the code again. Website is fucking down
Are you trying to watch on your TV? From what I’ve seen from other posters, it seems to work fine on phones/tablets.

I’m currently watching it on my tablet.

What does everyone think about these preseason games? Not sure what we’re really going to get out of smashing lower league cannon fodder, other than a bit of basic fitness.

We could do with playing better sides really IMO.

Are you trying to watch on your TV? From what I’ve seen from other posters, it seems to work fine on phones/tablets.

I’m currently watching it on my tablet.
have it on apple tv. worked ok for the other two games.

What does everyone think about these preseason games? Not sure what we’re really going to get out of smashing lower league cannon fodder, other than a bit of basic fitness.

It is all about fitness and tactics , much better than the endless trips to china or the states , wasted time travelling

Good way to get the team that’ll likely play the community shield fit at least. Also seen that some youngsters can play with the first team players as one or two may have to start against Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.