Match Thread | Man City vs Brighton (13/01/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would argue these are the type of games where we defo need an outright striker?

They enjoy sitting in and so many of our players are having to come deep to collect and create.

Bernie's ball retention in that half was something special.

Only concern is Foden and Mahrez not getting back in on the cover.

Stones is being drawn out wide right and has faced a couple of uncomfortable situations where a better player could have punished him and us.

Same goes for Zin on the other side.

Would like to see Sterling for Mahrez.
I would love to see a dustbin with no fucking wheels on instead of FFS !!

I would argue these are the type of games where we defo need an outright striker?

They enjoy sitting in and so many of our players are having to come deep to collect and create.

Stones is being drawn out wide right and has faced a couple of uncomfortable situations where a better player could have punished him and us.

Defo

As you say wattle what the fuck do some of these ex footballers and so called pundits know.That they know better than Pep ??
They can just all fuck off, Pep has had it right for yonks and its just a pity that some Blue Mooners can`t see it also.
An assured finish from Foden, top quality.. Mind, just think what a player he could be if only we loaned him out for a season to Millwall or some such team.. Pep hasn’t got a clue, has he..? (!!)

I think had Aguero been available or Jesus been fully fit then one would have started. But if there's one thing to note this season is that Pep isn't taking chances on that front.

Find Mahrez as frustrating as the next man but there’s talent there. Several players have been below usual standards this season and have managed to play themselves into form so hope he can too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.