Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea (08/05/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see what Pep does now, 90% of the time he should be taken off but I think Pep will give me a bit of slack.

Sorry but Sergio has enough credits for the comments above to be deemed harsh, lets see what the second half brings!
It'll all be forgotten about by full time. This places pisses me off as much as anyone, but you'd hear all that and worse in the ground. I once heard irl shout at Kev to fuck off and never come back because he'd had a poor game. Football fans, man. Lololol

Christiansen will be a loss for them in the Final, can't see him being fit with a hamstring injury. Zouma is a big drop off in quality.
Pep always rated him, wanted to sign him for City a couple of years ago.

Christiansen will be a loss for them in the Final, can't see him being fit with a hamstring injury. Zouma is a big drop off in quality.
You sir, are the master of understatement. Zouma is a Donkey, Christiansen is a thoroughbred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.