Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea (15/01/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Laporte but he needs to develop a stronger core or hit the weights even if he slows. He needs to be stronger. There are times he gets a ball but somehow loses out to the opposition. Regardless, keep at it lad! Get us over the line

The BBC genuinely fucking hate us, it's piss funny:

Get Involved​

#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only - standard message rates apply)
Dan: This is the first time I’ve watched Man City with Grealish in the side… Pep has coached all the fun out of his game and amplified the facets which used to frustrate Aston Villa fans.

This game has been like a Heavy weight fight.

Both fighters feeling each other out for large parts.

The BBC genuinely fucking hate us, it's piss funny:

Get Involved​

#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only - standard message rates apply)
Dan: This is the first time I’ve watched Man City with Grealish in the side… Pep has coached all the fun out of his game and amplified the facets which used to frustrate Aston Villa fans.
Then Dan's a tit.

I like Laporte but he needs to develop a stronger core or hit the weights even if he slows. He needs to be stronger. There are times he gets a ball but somehow loses out to the opposition. Regardless, keep at it lad! Get us over the line
He always seems to have a moment where he slips or just gets out muscled every game I feel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.