Match Thread | Man City vs Dinamo Zagreb (01/10/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. Walker has incredible pace but I believe Cancelo will offer us more from an attacking perspective.

It won’t happen but I’d like to see Foden introduced early in the second half.

And Walker is quick, don't get me wrong - I meant the sort of short burst/acceleration from a standing position. That's one of the most destabilizing tools to have in your locker - it leaves defenders scrambling to not be left without cover. But as others have commented, he tends to cut back into the middle rather than create width - which will madden Pep if he doesn't mix it up enough

Cancelo is clearly being instructed to sit back. That is affecting Mahrez who is getting less ball and when he does it congested.

We have gone down the left and very central and that is by design. Pep trying something different. It’s worked. At the end of the day you can’t coach people to take chances, and we’ve had a fuck load of them.

Justification to boycott the corrupt bastards that are ‘UEFA’ has me feeling comfortable with the decision..... fall in love with it?? Reminds me of my ex Mrs, sexy on the outside, sinister on the in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.