Match Thread | Man City vs Leicester (27/09/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fook me we look slow & side ways just like last season again.

leicester know exactly how to play here.if pep doesn’t change this we will loose today
The pace of the game is dictated by the midfield, the weakest area of our team last season was midfield, the place we needed to strengthen most this Summer was midfield...

I’ve not heard us being reliably linked with a single midfielder, hardly any of our fans ever talk about how much we need a new top class midfielder (nor the football world in general to be honest) it’s all this obsession with centre half and up front.

We’ll win neither of the top two trophies until we buy well in midfield.

Well it's all gone a bit shit now.

In fairness it has been all game. We got a break with a worldie for once but after that created nothing. Happy to stroll about passing but not really threatening. Every team knows now they have to do very little and always have a chance with just the simple long ball.

5 at the back is stifling sterling and foden, really missing Jesus work rate and busyness around the box

I know he’s 17 but I think the addition of Delap in the second half would genuinely improve us on the basis that we’d have a focal point of the attack.

It’s a bit flat and toothless right now.

Its really not. If you keep the ball and still concede that is one big fucking problem

We gift these goals!

we gift goals because we ask a lot of defense by allowing offense such priority. Whole point is to score goals and if the offense can’t do it, then you’re making a big risk trade off for little return. The system only works if the offense scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.