Match Thread | Man City vs Leicester (27/09/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same old boring tippy tappy shit, teams Just sitting back packing the defence and waiting for city to lose the ball and hitting us on the break

A repeat of last season

in 40 years of watching city whilst technically the football we watch is brilliant it’s boring as fuck

It's the second season now we've been crying out for a centre half, a left back and another striker. Since then we've lost a world class midfield player in Silva. Rodri is slow and Fern is 35, Foden still a kid really. Sure injuries are hurting us but we still need world class players in our problem positions of we want success, particularly in the champions league.

Cancelo, Laporte, stones, gundagon, Jesus, Sergio, Bernardo all out and twats on here crying like little babies because we’re not 3 or 4 nil up.

That team out there should still be leading and winning comfortably

Mendy is now responsbile for other players performances; the agenda some people have against certain players is laughable!
Actually it's a fair point, if someone is out of position the player closest has to go cover.
I'm not agreeing with the point but I can absolutely see the logic

When discussing our injury problems and lack of fitness gnev pipes up "they have the biggest squad and have spent more than anyone in the last 6 or 7 years " Drury says " I don't think many will feel sorry for them to which gnev replies " get the party poppers out"
set of cunts...started slagging us off since the equaliser
It’s Bill Leslie commentating

Rinse & Repeat. Different personnel, 2 holding Mids, 1 holding Mid, same outcome.

Yeah unless you sit deep which we never will they offer us barely anymore protection and obviously offer next to nothing going forwards. Simply because teams counter by playing everything down the channels or over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.