Match Thread | Man City vs Leicester (27/09/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry blues but this team is not motivated or prepared physically or mentally.

making a sub 5 mins into a 2nd half is a concern for me. Change at half time & give the plan.

we look slow & old in all positions especially midfield.

we look worse than last season
Managers don’t like making subs at half time as the opposition are made aware of it before the restart so the manager can change things if he wants

Garcia getting ripped a new arsehole by a bloke in his early thirties ffs.

He is sooooooooooo slow.

At what point are we allowed to say pep out?
Don't say that, they'll distract us with another 6 months of Messi stories, before buggering off back to Barca en masse in the summer.

Joking cos I'm not particularly angry with this, but sometimes I wonder how our management and execs get a pass, adulation, in fact, from the fans.

We are playing Leicester City, before it was Lyon, average teams FFS

Thats why people are angry not flapping, sick of watching the same problems for the last 12 months, with the worlds greatest manager

Oh come off it, its not just the players being out. Its the system again. If we keep buying players and then they look shit in said system it cant always be them
you try not having a whole team available , a lb who might as not be playing , ake starting his first game and a kid , what do gou expect to happe n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.