Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool (03/01/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great performance so far, however, a 2 goal buffer is a must.

Moving forward, KDB should come on for D Silva. Silva's been missing, and whenever he's touched the ball, it's missed the target.

Even match. They are as good at the quick counter as we are at the possession.

I'd say overall, their counter has been better than our pressing. But we owned the last 15 minutes and got the magical goal from Aguero.

Performance wise we've been okay. Laporte hasn't been great at leftback. Kompany has been very solid, Danilo very good. Stones was great until that error. So I'll grade him as very good.

David:Silva has been our worst player. He and Bernardo have been playing a lot of hot potato with the ball. And that's a shame. At least Bernardo has been superb with the press. Dave has been none existent so far. Needs to shake off the fog and help control and win this game.

Sterling, Sane and Aguero have been very good in spots.

Fernandihno has been by far the best player in the first half. I reckon this time he'll deserve his Motm votes. :)

Come on City let's get it going.

Controlled things alright

Need more from Sterling, Sane, Silva (who looks under the weather)

We can change and attack on either side . Right now we are doing fantastic job on left but we can switch on right any given time .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.