Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool FA Cup (16/04/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those wondering why Pep hasn't made the subs I think if Jesus had scored that sitter we would have seen Kev but knowing the game is gone why risk your best player. Things I take from this awful performance are :

Love Zinchenko but he's obviously got more important things on his mind and admirable it is to try and play on perhaps family and other matters should take higher priority.
Steffan is horrendous and maybe the Irish lad on loan should be given a go
Fernandinho has chosen the right time to bow out but what a servant he has been.
Phil, Jack and Bernardo need to not rely on our first choice two midfield so much without Kev and Rodri they need to step up.
You can understand why after 2 years without having a striker buying Haaland is number one priority - we have to evolve again.
Finally it is clear why Pep has made the PL and CL his main aims this year.

Lyon champs l fuck up .
Chelsea Fa cup semi ,Champs l final fuck up .
Liverpool semi fuck up , Prem ? Champs l ?

For those wondering why Pep hasn't made the subs I think if Jesus had scored that sitter we would have seen Kev but knowing the game is gone why risk your best player. Things I take from this awful performance are :

Love Zinchenko but he's obviously got more important things on his mind and admirable it is to try and play on perhaps family and other matters should take higher priority.
Steffan is horrendous and maybe the Irish lad on loan should be given a go
Fernandinho has chosen the right time to bow out but what a servant he has been.
Phil, Jack and Bernardo need to not rely on our first choice two midfield so much without Kev and Rodri they need to step up.
You can understand why after 2 years without having a striker buying Haaland is number one priority - we have to evolve again.
Finally it is clear why Pep has made the PL and CL his main aims this year.
Agree with pretty much all of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.