Match Thread | Man City vs Port Vale (04/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is radio commentary on Radio 5 with Paul Lake easy to access on Google.

Could not find a video stream this time

If someone could PM me a link that works on mobile that would be hugely appreciated! :)

I wanted to see Zinchenko given a chance in midfield to see what he can deliver in a more attacking role.
Yeah same here, but it seems like he is never getting this chance in this team. If an early stage cup game against Port Vale is not good enough for this than it is most likely his final role in the club

I'm 87, every week I see requests on here for streams. Now, I know it's to watch the match but could I please ask, 1. is it legal? 2. do I need any special equipment? Is the coverage 'live'?

I don’t think they will put you in jail for it at 87.

I'm 87, every week I see requests on here for streams. Now, I know it's to watch the match but could I please ask, 1. is it legal? 2. do I need any special equipment? Is the coverage 'live'?
1) no it's not legal in this country 2) nope just a broadband connection and PC/tablet/mobile with adblocker installed 3) Yes, coverage is live albeit a couple of mins behind real time

Slow there Zin but Angelino shouldn;t be offside there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.