Match Thread | Man City vs Porto (21/10/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the tea lady can sort things out at halftime. This type of truly awful performance has become the new 'normal'. Every match increases the stock of the absent Arteta.

We are boring to watch nowadays. I know it doesn't help when teams sit in against us but we are so slow. Someone take a risk please. Not a risk like a defender forgetting the basic principles of defending, one that might get us past their defence

One of the worst performances I have seen for a long time . A shadow of our title wining team and we have no ideas . Rodri isn’t gonna make it at city and needs to moved on. How have we become a one man team because as soon as kdb is out we are bang average . We have let David silva go and not replaced him because many on here think Phil foden could walk straight into David silvas boots which hasn’t happened . Gundogun Rodri Mahrez cancelo mendy stones Garcia are not good enough to be at Manchester City . Don’t know who is to blame for this but whoever is have destroyed one of the best teams the premier league will ever see .

It just feels boring... I don't think we are THAT bad, just we are playing extremely safe with almost 0 risk. It's been a bit of a story this season, we haven't seen the usual City yet with 10+ shots every game.

He’s had a couple of really decent games this season but tonight he has been terrible, and looks slower - something I didn’t think was possible.

Him and Rodri have no room to get on the ball and do anything, and the lack of pace in the team as a whole is frightening.
Agree,we need much more pace in this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.