Match Thread | Man City vs Porto (21/10/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
got to be amongst the worst ref we have had in the chumps league, but we are not playing well at all, we seem mentally weak

Every time we see Gundogan and Rodri on the pre game team sheet together we know how it will play out - slow, boring and predictable.

It’s seriously concerning how Pep continues to line up with these two in European games, seemingly unwilling to learn from our shortcomings.

I really want to like Rodri but he is extremely slow. Of thought as much as pace-wise at times.

However, I’d take Gundo off, Foden on.
Maybe give Torres a run also for Mahrez, but the two fullbacks on yellows worries me.
We might need a switch in defence.

Im sick to death of us putting round pegs in square holes and constantly changing the side.

Right backs at LB
Right backs at CB
Midfielders at LB
Two DM's in a three man midfield
Sterling/Foden as false nines

For us to have to constantly do this for all the money we have spent is piss poor. Theres no fluidity anymore, it's like eleven individuals taking the field each game.

Each change in formation, style, personnel just presents more problems. I don't even know how we play or who is our best side anymore.
Need to get rid of the two clowns who are sanctioning these deals that we’ve done. 17/18 was the only good transfer window we’ve had. The rest.... fuck me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.