Match Thread | Man City vs Preston (27/07/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the worry you had for him anyway.

Worry about the concussion and hope the lad is okay asap but not him becoming shy of a challenge in the future, again that was the point I was making.

I guess playing keeper for 20 years means you know how many snide feet get left in when you slide out at the strikers feet, the follows throughs, the stamps etc it doesn't stop you from doing it again the next match.
Good, glad we resolved this discussion.

The kids are really good, as evidenced by my post immediately after the 2nd goal.

But a Championship club with a full preseason behind them should be doing better against a bunch of kids who've not even had proper training due to a COVID incident.
Like QPR against the Rags LOL

I think the greater concern is his immediate welfare.
So you read McCity's post I replied to then?

The one that was worrying if he would become shy of the challenge in the future?

No?

Okay then.

Thanks for your input

So you read McCity's post I replied to then?

The one that was worrying if he would become shy of the challenge in the future?

No?

Okay then.

Thanks for your input
Just an aside, I appreciate you recognised my username to be McCity. A lot of folk don't see that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.