Match Thread | Man City vs Real Madrid (07/08/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are there for the taking but Pep needs to fix a few things. Foden and KDB are too high up and not in the game, Jesus needs to go through the middle more, even if it's not fixed.

Sterling needs to be told this game is not a kick about in the park, I love him but since our goal he's playing like he's on a beach - no aggression, too many touches, underhitting passes and not bothering to shoot when he gets chances.

Not looked at this thread yet but I presume we’re not happy with the ref. Just after he’d given Madrid a second dead ball decision he couldn’t possibly have seen one of the goons in the commentary box said “you get what you pay for “. Not sure what he was referring to

Started off great, tapered off, defensive miscue lets them back in the game. Stop me if you've heard this before.

We've lowered ourselves to the game they want - slow tactical. They don't have the legs to play us at a fast paced game.

They will 100% score at least one in the second half, I hope for god we actually have a go at them next half instead of hoping for mistakes.

Picked up pace last five minutes, we lack aggression in midfield. Ref obviously doesn’t know pulling shirts is a foul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.