Match Thread | Man City vs Real Madrid (07/08/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that you can’t play at a high tempo all game but when City are pedestrian, it lets the other team in, and reduces passing options. The lads need to keep it crisp, and up the tempo. Madrid can’t live with that.

Walk it, and they’ll pick the lads off. Benzema will just be waiting to pounce. He’s a player that just seems to have the ball get to him even when it seems you have it covered. Happens a lot.

Besides all that, lads started well. Pressed well. Had good chances. Gundy needs to play his passes more quickly. Raz also needs to hit it first time. Need Kevin to get more involved Come on City.

I would sub Gundogan for Mahrez. Put Foden in midfield and shift sterling to the left.

We need to attack, when we started to sit back Madrid grew in confidence

Crap commentator might have have missed a goal by Foden because he was too busy pushing the rags next match.
Piss poor.

Story of our season that half. Controlled the game missing half decent chances and let in a soft goal with their first attack. There is no way they are not going to score again so our forwards need to stop fannying about and hit the net.

Agree. But what can we do about this? We continue letting goals in on very few chances. I hope Aké and hopefully Koulibaly will help us next season. We might even need a left back.

Let’s run them over now. We’re the better team. Fkng show them.

Pep will be saying to the players keep control of the ball. They need to score, we don't. They'll push and push and push and that's when we catch them and score.

Alternatively, they capitalise on an individual error or produce a moment of magic and we find ourselves level on aggregate.

A Leroy type player would rip through this defence. Short of real pace.
Mahrez might yet play a significant part tonight.

Their back 4 is like Bambi on Ice.

Never rated Cortouise either. When they signed him i was like wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.