Match Thread | Man City vs Spurs (13/02/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder if refs thinking I send off an opposing player City will score 6 or 7. I won't send them off to keep it good for Tele?

You'd have to think off that today he's worried it'll become a non-contest if he treats both teams the same.

Given the Bernardo and Ndombele (think it was him) fouls were near the exact same at the same parts of the pitch (for the attacking team) both for breakaways by players who until that point had no previous fouls, to treat that differently can only be a form of unconscious bias or blatant bias (I believe its this one) to keep the game competitive.

I've been pleased with the way we've played and I've liked when they've given it Kane with his back to goal we've not gone close to him (bar the odd one he got the free kick for) cos he wants that so he can go to ground off the slightest touch.

Reactions: mat
God that penalty was poor. Very lucky. Surely a striker has to be taking them & practicing every day

Score is good, performance is sub par. not created enough. Jesus has been lively and good overall but should have hit the target with his chance, sterling had been a ghost until he made that opportunity, now he knows he's got Davies on toast we should be feeding him 1v1 and just telling him to run, foden been very quiet.

Spurs have been dreadful with their decision making going forward, there's been numerous times where they've outnumbered us on the break but it's broken down before it's got near the box, I don't expect them to be so poor second half so we need to tighten that up and get ourselves a cushion.

We usually come out second half better let's hope that's the case again here an early goal would settle us. These are shit, nothing less than 3 points here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.