Match Thread | Man City vs West Ham Asia Trophy (17/07/19) @ 1.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entertaining game given the side we have out. Angelino having a nightmare, should have conceded a second penalty. Great first goal by us and I think that's the first thing our forward did all game winning and scoring the penalty.

I'm not watching as I hate friendlies.

However, how fucking slow is it? Boring as fuck.......and:

1. Rodri looks poor and we've been done again in the marketplace - Txiki wtf??
2. KdB off the pace - is he carrying a knock?
3. Where the fuck is Mahrez - is he on strike??

1. Bony is a donkey
2. Navas can't cross the f**kin road!
3. Garcia! What a waste of space!

Bring raz and kev on show west ham they have problems when we start the season. Must be worring for west ham when our kids are doing it against them

can't read into games like this and our new signings not playing Haller and Fornels will make a huge difference

No surprise the two players on the pitch for us that you’d say will definitely start first game of the season in Laporte and Silva have stood out like a sore thumb. Silva looks younger, fitter and hungrier than anybody else out there.
Angelino needs a lot of basic defensive work, positioning is leaving him unable to track properly and he will quickly have to learn to stay on his feet in the box in this league. Rodri’s got a lot of sharpening up to do both in and out of possession. Be very interesting to watch his games, I suspect we will see marked improvements game by game as Pep gets his fundamentals drilled into him, can tell he’s still trying to process it all. Bernabe oozes quality. Our penalty looked like a dive without the benefit of a replay, apologies if I’m wrong but don’t want to see that from any of our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.