Match Thread | Man City vs West Ham Asia Trophy (17/07/19) @ 1.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got back from school run,only really saw the first half but was really impressed with Bernabe, doyle and the kid on the left poveda?(should of scored)Angelino looked a bit shakey maybe he didn't get the support off poveda because we looked wide open on our left,saw the first few minutes of the 2nd half and the last 20 sec of the 2nd,good result,good work out, and into the final,wolves will be tough, they've been back longer and are sharper and fitter so it should be a good test.

Plenty of work for the newbies to do as expected, rest of the squad looking the same old formidable self. When Aguero is unavailable, I think we could see more of Sterling upfront this season with Jesus on the wing.

The new rule from goal kicks will be a big advantage for us this season. it allows our centre backs to pick it up from the keeper giving them a little more time and space before the press to play out and that in turn gives us more space upfield for when Ederson decides to dink his trademark balls into midfield. Big change that will benefit us more than anybody

Just gone on BBC Football main page, not even a mention of City playing,can’t be because I’m in Scotland as it as other game reports.

i put mine on mute haha

I managed about five mins each half before I did the same. I wonder if Sky understand they would have thousands more subscriptions if they offered just crowd noise during matches and not the insufferable rantings, snidey digs, and blatantly pointed comments of the likes of Tyler.

Good entertaining game. We did well with the kids on and looked a class above when our big hitters cane on. We will be the team to beat again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.