Match Thread | Man City vs Wolves (06/10/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and they spangled 5-1 at home by fucking Villa. Shows how shit we were.

Said previously, we had an off day at Norwich, and they played their cup final, they will still be fighting off relegation. We need to get over it.

Our problem is due to the lack of recruitment at centre half after losing Kompany, and the loss of our other first choice centre half we only have our two second choice centre half available, then Stones gets injured. This issue is now spreading through the defence and midfield because of moving players into unfamiliar positions.

I'm sure Rodri might have had a rest recently, but with Ferni at centre half we are not able. Add to that our best midfielder, KDB injured again, and our only real left back coming back from long term injury we are in a bit of a mess.

I think Silva has made the right choice in going at the end of the season, pains me to say it but he's not the player he once was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.