Match Thread | Man City vs Wolves (06/10/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Kevin such matches but sadly in his absence things are not happening.And we are lucky to have not conceded yet.
This game looks like we will need some special effort to score.
Need some urgency in play.

Angelino for who? Do you want him in midfield!! LB is the one of few positions that's working OK.

Angelino on for Walker, who's been crap outside 1 shot. Move Cancelo to RB. Get some width in the attack which is the natural way to exploit 3 at the back.

Thank God Wolves are not finishing their chances we would have been looking for 3 goals now to get maximum points.

Gundogan offers nothing. I know Silva is quiet today by his high standards but you can see he is trying to make things happen, trying difficult passes between the lines. Some worked well but some didn't.

I struggle to see what Gundogan is bringing except "being tidy" which is the least of things we need right now.

We can moan about Liverpool being lucky all we want, but the reality is that if we keep playing like this, luck will be irrelevant.

Hopefully Pep sticks a rocket up their arse at half time. And brings Bernardo on.

A minor point, but the audio sounds like it’s a Wolves home game; crowd volume goes up the times when you’d expect their fans to be animated. It’s almost as if the sound mikes in front of the away fans have been boosted in the mix.
Or maybe I’m just imagining it.
I have noticed the same thing on the NBCSN feed.

I know ours are making noise, as you can hear it throughout, but it does seem like the Wolves crowd is being amplified in the sound mixing.

Rodri is not the answer defensively at the moment, next year maybe badly missing Fern there to calm things down, I've not seen all these chances since before Fern established himself, the defence is exposed badly, Pep has seen this and dropped Gundo back to help but it destroys our pressing with the 2 No 8's, and doesn't do the job.

Anyone watched that 45 mins and still surprised that Walker isn’t getting picked for England? What a fucking waste of space he is. We bought an attacking full back and somehow, I am now watching the most negative footballer at the club. This fucking clown blows my mind, how can a player only have 2 passes in his armoury and those 2 passes being a 3 yard pass backwards to a centre back, or a 60 yard cross-field ball? How can there be no inbetween?

As for us deciding to play without a midfield (8s), great decision. The drop off in quality between KDB and Gundogan is unreal.

Cancelo, Fern and Rodri the only bright sparks in that half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.