Match Thread | Man City vs Wolves (06/10/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gundogan and silva pairing is becoming a sackable offence. Hes a smart guy, why cant he see we become Arsenal level every single time they play together. Im very critical of Gundo but Merlin is a complete passenger these days more often than not. Such a frustrasting season this is turning into.

Atleast were not Tottenham(whi we didnt manage to beat)
Are you seriously saying sack Pep if he plays them together?

We can moan about Liverpool being lucky all we want, but the reality is that if we keep playing like this, luck will be irrelevant.

Hopefully Pep sticks a rocket up their arse at half time. And brings Bernardo on.
needs to pull of either merlin or Gundo, it doesnt work, we know that why doesnt pep

Really poor first half performance. Probably our worst this season, which is saying something after the appalling showing against Norwich. We’re extremely lucky to still be in the game, never mind to still be level. Against better opposition we’d be on the wrong end of a thrashing.

Aside from every player on the pitch dramatically improving in the second half, I don’t think that Pep has many options to change things. I’d like to see Jesus come on to play alongside Sergio. At least then we might be able to trouble their centre-backs.

Cancello and Fernandinho have easily been our best players, but that’s not really saying much. Otamendi has been atrocious yet again. He doesn’t even look like a professional footballer at the moment. It’s comically bad and it’s only a matter of time before he costs us dearly again.

I continue to see a pretty inconsistent Kyle Walker, team has no width apart from that left flank. Of course, you're also seeing the pros & cons of Cancelo - great going forward, liability in defense. Still, he makes a difference at FB and that's a big part of what is missing in the team - apart from KDB

B.Silva, Jesus & Foden - I'd bring them on for Kun, Gun & D.Silva

Inconsistent suggests that he sometimes plays well. He is fucking awful.

Our problem in the first half were not CBs, but there unforced errors, all from the right wing, by Mahrez, Otamendi and Walker. Wolves are not doing anything but defend and pressing our right flank for mistakes. Just as a counter-argument to usual crap of a match-day thread, we could've been easily 2:0 up. Just focusing on the game now and leaving this crap behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.