Match Thread | Man City vs Wycombe (21/09/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but from the comments on here about how we were going to miss him against Wycombe he must have scored a hat trick in those 60 minutes against Donny seconds.
Ha, Sam Edozie scored a beauty but they're 2-1 down at the moment. A very, very young team as you'd imagine given half of them are at the Etihad right now.

Liking both the lads on the left side of defence. The Cb(Mbete) has carried and distributed the ball really well. The LB(Esbrand) has looked calm everytime he's had the ball in the oppo 3rd which is obviously a big part of being a Pep player.

Our young players have shown ability for a while now but I don’t think I’ve seen so many of the younger lads come in with so much confidence. There’s three or four out there look like they could do a job for the firsts.
Yeah. The lad in midfield looks the part as well. Nice and aggresive in the middle, wich i think it just what we need in the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.