Match Thread | Man City vs Yokohama (22/07/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that de Bruyne is on the subs bench when I thought he was supposed to be out injured until after the start of the new premier league season?

Good to see how McAtee and Palmer in the starting line up too. Looking forward to seeing how Alvarez gets on.

Potentially Walker's last game for us too? Perhaps that's why he has got the captain's armband?

Also interesting to see how Philips and Kovacic get on in midfield.

Interesting that de Bruyne is on the subs bench when I thought he was supposed to be out injured until after the start of the new premier league season?

Good to see how McAtee and Palmer in the starting line up too. Looking forward to seeing how Alvarez gets on.

Potentially Walker's last game for us too? Perhaps that's why he has got the captain's armband?

Everyone is on the bench so doesn't mean much in a friendly. Let’s see if he comes on.

I'd be surprised if Kev comes on. Expect it's more of a token things for the Japanese crowd. Maybe he'll warm up on the sidelines a little. I could be wrong though.

I was wondering if Pep's still trying to win over Walker and persuade him to stay by showing that he's important.

Who knows?

Apart from defenders, grealish is really the only regular starter that's starting today.

Must need the exercise after 4 weeks of boozing and shagging ;)

Should imagine there will be quite a few substitutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.