Match Thread | Man Utd vs Man City (12/12/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are there for the taking but we need to speed things up and put abit of bite into it stones has looked good but Mahrez and sterling need hooking .

So shit but same attacking issues we've had all season.

Not enough movement going forward.
the issue is midfield.....rodri and one other defensive midfielder means one less creative attacking player....whether that be ferna or gundogan

rodri isnt good enough and neither are the other options to play just one on their own whereas peak ferna was.

Mahrez is also just shocking....yet again he has gone missing in a bigger game - hopefully ive just put a jinx on this and he will now score.

Poor game. Only a couple of chances and a few half-chances. We should have scored at least one goal. Give United the same chances and I’m betting that they’d have scored at least one. It’s a problem that has persisted for years, but feels like it’s only getting worse.

United are playing like they’re relegation fodder and playing away. It’s important that we don’t play into their hands. Don’t gift them easy goals on the counter. We’ve done that more than enough times over the past couple of years.

Foden should be starting ahead of Mahrez for me, but aside from that, I can’t complain about the starting lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.